Wir erinnern uns an die Zeitformen der englischen Sprache…
- She always reads English book.
(he, she, it das s muss mit) … sometimes, usually, often, always
- She is reading an English book just now.
(be + Verb + Infinitiv) … just now, at the moment
present perfect simple
- She has alredy read the book.
(have + past participle) … alredy, ever, never, yet, yet not
present perfect progressive
- She have been reading the book … since last friday/for four days.
(have + been+ Verb + Infinitiv) … point in time/period of time
- She read the book yesterday.
… yesterday, last day, ago
- She was reading the book when the mobile phone rang.
(was/were + Verb + Infinitiv) (rang= simple past)
- After she had read the book, she called her best friend.
- She will read the book tomorrow.
- By friday she will have read the book.
- If she had time, she would read a good book.
- If she had had time, she would have read a good book.